Pious Men


My Generation
The Book Pertaining to the Merits of the Companions (Allah Be Pleased With Them) of the Holy Prophet (May Peace Be Upon Him) (Kitab Al-Fada'il Al-Sahabah) Muslim :: Book 31 : Hadith 6159 'A'isha reported that a person asked Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as to who amongst the people were the best. He said: Of the generation to which I belong, then of the second generation (generation adjacent to my generation), then of the third generation (generation adjacent to the second generation).
*Note:Umar r.a was of Prophet Muhammad salla lahu alaihi wa sallam ‘s generation ,he followed this law,along with the rest of his companions after this law was established.

Pious Men

Pious MenModel Behavior of the Prophet (Kitab Al-Sunnah) Dawud :: Book 40 : Hadith 4631 Narrated Sa'id ibn Zayd ibn Amr ibn Nufayl:Abdullah ibn Zalim al-Mazini said: I heard Sa'id ibn Zayd ibn Amr ibn Nufayl say: When so and so came to Kufah, and made so and so stand to address the people, Sa'id ibn Zayd caught hold of my hand and said: Are you seeing this tyrant? I bear witness to the nine people that they will go to Paradise. If I testify to the tenth too, I shall not be sinful.I asked: Who are the nine? He said: The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) said when he was on Hira': Be still, Hira', for only a Prophet, or an ever-truthful, or a martyr is on you. I asked: Who are those nine? He said: The Apostle of Allah, AbuBakr, Umar, Uthman, Ali, Talhah, az-Zubayr, Sa'd ibn AbuWaqqas and AbdurRahman ibn Awf. I asked: Who is the tenth? He paused a moment and said: it is I.*Note:The pious Sahaba/companions after Abu kr radiallah tala anhu agreed to his ijtihad,and during the khilafah of Uthman r.a and Ali r.a they followed it.